|Title||Neff House, Fort George Island.|
|Caption||Neff House, Fort George Island|
Neff House on Fort George Island.
The Neff House was constructed in 1927-1932 by Mellon Greely in a Tudor Revival style on Mount Cornelia (the highest point on Forst George Island). Construction began for Chicago business man Nettleton Neff, but he died prior to its completion. The property was sold to Kenneth Merrill in 1939, whose family occupied the house until the 1960s.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Place||Fort George Island|
|Year Range from||1939|
|Year Range to||1965|
|Print size||5" x 7"|
|Copyright||Jacksonville Historical Society|